Join in the Six Squared Reading Challenge for 2016!
I’ve seen a lot of great reading challenges created for the new year, but nothing that allows me the flexibility to mood read (a must for me!) while still motivating me to diversify my reading. The Six Squared Challenge allows you to read any genre, length, format, age level, and language!
- Your challenge is to read six books from each of the six categories, for a total of 36 books by the end of 2016:
- 6 New Releases (Debut Authors)
- 6 New Releases (Loved Authors)
- 6 Books to Start a Series
- 6 Books to Complete a Series (can be different from above)
- 6 Book to Movie Adaptations
- 6 Goodreads Choice Awards Winners or Nominees
- There are no minimum number of books required for each month. Three per month would be a good starting point since there are 36 books in the challenge, but you can read 1 book from the challenge in January and 10 in February if you want. This challenge is super flexible, so do whatever works best for you!
Open to all:
- Anyone can participate in this challenge: book bloggers, booktubers, bookstagramers, booklrs, etc. All readers are welcome! We can all cheer each other on and read together.
- Comment below if you plan to participate. Use the banner above in your own blog/social media post and link back to this post.
Use the Hashtag:
- The official challenge hashtag is #sixsquaredchallenge
- Use it on social media to interact with others participating in the challenge. Maybe we’ll even have some Twitter Chats!
Monthly Wrap Ups:
- At the end of every month, let us know how you’re doing with the challenge. I’m going to be updating here on the blog, but you’re welcome to use any social media platform, like Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, or Instagram. You can also comment on my monthly wrap ups and post your updates there!
- Add a link to your blog or other social media post to the link below to join in! This is optional but encouraged so that we can find others participating.
Grab the Button Below For Your Sidebar:
Comment below if you plan to participate or have any questions, and check out my post tomorrow for some recommendations for each of the categories!