I can’t believe I haven’t written a wrap up post since April! I don’t have time to go back and recap May and June, so we’ll just pretend like they never happened and skip on to July.
1. The King’s Men (All for the Game #3) by Nora Sakavic ★★★★★
2. Signs by Anna Martin ★★★★☆
3. Sherlock Sam and the Missing Heirloom in Katong (Sherlock Sam #1) by A.J. Low ★★★☆☆
4. Sherlock Sam and the Ghostly Moans in Fort Canning (Sherlock Sam #2) by A.J. Low ★★★☆☆
5. Beyond Magenta: Transgender Teens Speak Out by Susan Kuklin ★★★★☆
6. Crush by Caitlin Ricci ★★★★☆
7. Gemini by Sonya Mukherjee ★★★★☆
8. Wandering Son Vol. 1 by Takako Shimura ★★★☆☆
9. Ace of Hearts by Devyn Morgan ★★★☆☆
10. Edge of Glory (Friendship, Texas #1) by Magan Vernon ★★★★☆
1. People I Want to Punch in the Throat: Competitive Crafters, Drop-Off Despots, and Other Suburban Scourges by Jen Mann
2. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
Anyone else watching BrainDead? It’s about alien bugs that crawl into politician’s ears and essentially take over their body. It’s really smart and super funny.
I’m typically not a big fan of reality tv, but Big Brother is one of those shows that I can’t seem to get enough of. Every season I say I’m not going to watch it again, and I inevitably get hooked.
I mean…you saw this coming, right? Everyone on the planet is obsessed with it and I’m no exception. I’m on Team Instinct and just hit trainer level 21 this week.
I can’t look at this meme without cracking up. The last frame KILLS me.
This is normally the space where I update my reading challenges but I’ll be honest, I haven’t been keeping track of them AT ALL. I signed up for way more than I could handle, which is what I was afraid of. I still want to continue with Commenting 365 and Six Squared but I may be throwing in the towel for the others. We shall see.
How was your month? What’s the best book you read in July?