I wasn’t tagged by anyone, but it looked like a fun one, so I thought I’d do it anyway 🙂
- Link back to the tag’s creator (Kourtni Reads)
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you
- Answer the questions the best you can. If you don’t use NetGalley, you can substitute other sites or places where you get books!
- Tag a few people to do this too
I originally saw this tag on Catriona of Little Book Owl‘s Youtube, and it looked like a lot of fun. I use Goodreads every single day, so I love that there is a tag about it.
This tag was created by Erica from Novel Ink and Lauren from Bookmark Lit.
- Choose a book or book series that best matches the prompt provided
- Feel free to change the TV show if you’d like it to reflect YOUR preferences!
- A blank set of the prompts is located at the very bottom in the scroll box
- Feel free to use our header graphic with the usual credits
- Link back to Erica and Lauren and tag some friends to join in!
This tag was originally created by It Starts at Midnight, and all the lovely graphics belong to them as well.
Hooray! I’m excited to squeeze one more post in featuring the Summer Olympic games. If you missed my first two posts, check them out here:
15 Books to Get You Excited for the Olympic Games
Soundtrack Saturday: Summer Olympics Edition
And now onto the tag!
This tag called to me as soon as I saw it the first time. Captain America is my favorite of the Avengers, in part because Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier is my favorite Marvel character and he’s in all of Cap’s movies. Regardless, I knew I had to do this tag ASAP. This tag was originally created by Morgan at Gone With The Words. I also owe credit to her for the tag graphic above.
This post is very image heavy because this is my absolute favorite fandom and I couldn’t help myself. You’ve been warned. This might be the longest I’ve ever spent working on a post.
This tag was originally created by Read at Midnight, and all the graphics belong to her as well.
I saw this floating around on Twitter and I knew immediately that I had to do it. Pokemon Go has taken over my life, but I have no complaints other than the decrease in time to read. The game has gotten me outside, exercising myself and my dog more, and forcing me to interact with people in my community.
I saw this tag a few days ago on Lindsey’s blog, Bring My Books, and I thought it was perfect for me since I haven’t been around much lately. It’s been awhile since I’ve done a “get to know me” post, and I’ve gotten some new followers lately so this seemed like a great time to do another one.