It’s readathon time!! I’ve been prepping for weeks, I’m so excited. As with years past, I’ll be updating my progress on this post throughout the readathon. I like to break it down by the hour, but I’ll probably only be updating the post every few hours so that I’m not on my computer so often. If you’re participating, leave me a comment your social media links where you’ll be updating your progress!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram too @bookstacksamber! I’ll be updating my story there throughout the day.
Check out my TBR here.
Meal prep! One of my favorite parts of #readathon!
Hour 24: 6AM
I made it!! Check out my wrap up post to see how I did.
Hour 21: 3AM
Fell asleep on and off for about 40 minutes when I first started reading How To Be A Normal Person. I changed my reading location and that helped me power through the last few hours.
Hour 20: 2AM
Hour 18: 12AM
I fell asleep on and off for about an hour between hours 16-18. I had to listen to the first 45 minutes of my audiobook 3x because I kept falling asleep.
Hour 15: 9PM
Hour 14: 8PM
Hour 12: 6PM
1. What are you reading right now? a graphic novel, Tomboy
2. How many books have you read so far? 5
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? How To Be A Normal Person. It was my favorite read during last spring’s readathon, so I thought this would be the perfect time to reread it.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? No interruptions except for food and bathroom breaks.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? This has been my most productive readathon by far. I’m barely remembering to update social media every few hours because I’m so engrossed in my books
Hour 11: 5PM
Hour 10: 4PM
Hour 8: 2PM
Hour 7: 1PM
Hour 4: 10AM
Hour 2: 8AM
Hour 1: 7AM