Full details of all my 2016 goals and challenges can be found here.
March additions are bolded.
Six Squared Challenge
Read six books from each of the six categories, for a total of 36 books by the end of 2016:
6 New Releases (Debut Authors)
1. Out of Bounds by A.R. Barley
6 New Releases (Loved Authors)
6 Books to Start a Series
1. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
2. Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
3. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
4. Pip Bartlett’s Guide to Magical Creatures by Jackson Pearce and Maggie Stiefvater
5. The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
6. Ashfall by Mike Mullin
6 Books to Complete a Series
6 Goodreads Choice Awards Winners or Nominees
1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel
3. Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
4. Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan
5. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
14/36 total (+5 this month)
Rock My TBR
Read a minimum of 1 book per month you already own (published book):
March: 3 of the physical books I read were published and acquired before March 2016.
LGBTQIA Books Reading Challenge
Read and review books with LGBTQIA main characters:
1. Out of Bounds by A.R. Barley || REVIEW
2. Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy || REVIEW
3. Strong Signal by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell || REVIEW
4.Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli || REVIEW
5. The Alpha and His Ace by Anna J. Phoenix || REVIEW
6. Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa || REVIEW
Finishing the Series Challenge
2/7+ series completed (+0 this month)
2016 eBook Reading Challenge
The Alpha and His Ace
7/25 read (+3 this month)
Bookish Bingo: March-May 2016
Under 200 Pages: The Alpha and His Ace
Criminals: A Darker Shade of Magic
Metallic Lettering: The Eye of Minds
Rec’d by more than one friend: Fans of the Impossible Life
MC Shares Your 1st Initial: Archer’s Voice
End of the World: Ashfall
Non-fiction: Let’s Pretend This Never Happened
Standalone: Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda
2016 Book Blog Discussion Challenge
1. Let’s Talk: Do you read non-fiction or only fiction?
2. Let’s Talk: Why I lowered my Goodreads goal
3. Let’s Talk: How do you keep track of your blogging ideas/schedule?
4. Let’s Talk: Do you buy used books?
5. Let’s Talk: Where do you buy used books?
6. Let’s Talk: How do you organize your Goodreads shelves?
6/49+ (+1 this month)
Commenting 365 Challenge
Visit and comment on 365 blogs.
135/365 (+0 this month) Whoops!