2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t
There are a lot of great 2015 releases missing from this list, but I didn’t include any series books that I’m not caught up on (ie: Fairest and Winter aren’t listed because I haven’t read Cress yet, etc.).
These are in no particular order:
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
- Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun David Hutchinson
- What We Left Behind by Robin Talley
- Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton
- The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel
- Pretending to be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
- Anything Could Happen by Will Walton
- Soundless by Richelle Mead
- Just Visiting by Dahlia Adler
I did start Queen of Shadows in 2015, but I still haven’t finished it. I’ve been intimidated by some of my chunkier books lately (more on that tomorrow!). I received Just Visiting for Christmas from my TBTB Secret Santa (thank you again!!) so I plan to read that one soon. The other eight books I don’t own yet.
Have you read any of the books on my list? What 2015 releases are you planning to read this year?