December was a great reading month for me. I have two weeks off work for the holidays, and while I’m back home visiting family, I’ve been able to read a lot. I finished 16 books this month!
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
- Find Me by Romily Bernard (Favorite of the month)
- The Subs Club by J.A. Rock
- Instructions for the End of the World by Jamie Kain
- By His Rules by J.A. Rock
- Let It Snow by Heidi Cullinam
- Death Note Black Edition Vol. II (Vols. 3 & 4)
- Death Note Black Edition Vol. III (Vols. 5 & 6)
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- Wacky Wednesday by J.A. Rock
- The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester
- Second Position by Katherine Locke
- The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes
- Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz & Kat Helgeson
- This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
- Tessa Ever After by Brighton Walsh
- Death Note Black Edition Vol. IV (Vols. 7 & 8)
I finally started watching The 100 this month, and I watched both seasons in one week!
I got a Keurig Mini and an Inspiralizer for Christmas, the two things I wanted the most. I’ve already been using them both a ton!
Purchased from BookOutlet:
Gifted from my OTSPSecretSister:
That Captain America Funko is a bobble head!! Thank you again!!
Gifted from my Secret Santa:
Thank you so much Molly! The tea both smell incredible. I had to hide the chocolate away from my family so they wouldn’t try to eat it.
Won in Goodreads Giveaway:
Hope you had a great holiday (if you celebrated) and found plenty of time for reading! Link me to your December wrap-up if you posted one! What was your favorite read this month?