The #RockMyTBR Book Tag goes along with the challenge of the same name, hosted by Sarah at The YA Book Traveler. Check out her original tag here.
1. SMELL LIKE TEEN SPIRIT (Nirvana) – A Contemporary I Want to Read
Somehow, I’ve only read one Colleen Hoover book. This is the only one I own, and I need to read it soon.
2. SHUT UP AND DANCE (Walk to the Moon) – Most Anticipated Book You Have
This was my most anticipated book of 2015, and for some reason I STILL haven’t finished reading it. I just haven’t been in much of a fantasy book lately.
3. CENTURIES (REMIX) (Fall Out Boy) – A Twist on a Classic or Fairy Tale
I want to finish up this series in 2016.
4. YOSHIMI BATTLES THE PINK ROBOT (The Flaming Lips) – A Science Fiction Book or a Book Set in the Future
This one is Sci-Fi and set in the future! I’m planning to marathon the tv series over Christmas vacation, and will read the books after. I’ve heard they are very different so I decided to read the books after I’ve seen the show.
5. SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT (5 Seconds of Summer) – A Book with a Girl on the Cover
Again, another book I’ve started this year and still haven’t finished. I don’t know why this series is taking me so long to read, because I really enjoy it whenever I pick it up, and these UK covers are so pretty!
6. AFRICA (Toto) – A Book Set in a Foreign Country
Bram Stoker’s sister and Sherlock Holmes’s niece solving mysteries, what’s not to love?
7. ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST (Queen) – A Book or Books That Will Complete a Series
Meg Cabot is one of my favorite authors, and this is my favorite series of hers. I think I’ve taken so long to read it because I’m not ready for it to end.
8. SOMEONE NEW (Hozier) – A Book by an Author You Haven’t Read Yet
I’ve heard good things about this book, and I’m really interested in the subject matter.
9. HELLO (Adele) – A Book your DNF or Weren’t in the Mood for at the Time
I have been wanting to read this all year, but for some reason I’m just never in the mood. I’ve heard nothing but great things about this series.
10. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT (Kylie Minogue)– A Book you Bought Because of the Cover
I had Trial By Fire on my TBR for while, removed it after I kept seeing “average” reviews, and then immediately bought these two and re-added them to my TBR after I found these gorgeous covers. I can’t wait to get the third book so I can see how pretty they all look lined up together.
This tag is open for everyone, you don’t need to be doing the #RockMyTBR Challenge in order to participate!