This post is long overdue! I’ve been so busy with work since it’s the end of the school year that I’ve been neglecting my blog. I’ve only had a couple of free hours each evening, and I’ve been spending that time reading rather than being online.
The Trees of Reverie Read-A-Thon was from April 3-April 12. My original TBR and goals post can be found here.
How did I do with my goals?
- Read 6 books
- I read 4 novels and 4 graphic novels
- Update daily
- I updated Goodreads but not much else
- Participate in the Daily Bookish Challenges as much as possible
- I participated in every challenge that was interesting to me. See my challenge post for the details.
- Participate in a Reading Sprint every day
- I did this as much as I could, but I typically only sprint through Twitter, so when sprints were hosted elsewhere I didn’t participate.
What did I read?
- Chew Vol. 1 (5 stars)
- Hyacinth Girls (Goodreads First Reads, 4 stars)
- Chew Vol. 2 (4 stars)
- Love, Rosie (4 stars)
- Femme (NetGalley eARC, 3 stars)
- Chew Vol. 3 (3 stars)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (NetGalley eARC, 5 stars, my review) LOVED THIS ONE!!!!
- American Born Chinese (3 stars)
I did technically meet my reading goal of six books. However, I had planned to read six novels, and only read four, so I am a bit disappointed in my reading throughout the week. Four books is still more than I typically read in a week though, so I can’t be too upset at myself!
Did you participate in the readathon? Did you meet your goals? Read any books you loved?