Learn more about the readathon here. This will be my third time participating, and I’ll be hosting some reading sprints this time! The readathon’s official time zone is Brisbane, Australia GMT +10. However, I typically go with my own time zone (CST), otherwise the readathon would start Thursday at 9am through Sunday at 9am, which gives me significantly less weekend reading time.
- Read 6 books
- Update daily
- Participate in the Daily Bookish Challenges as much as possible
- Participate in a Reading Sprint every day
- *The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson (already started, for #YEAROFCOSMERE)
- Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern (already started)
- Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown
- *A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab (already started)
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Hyacinth Girls by Lauren Frankel
- *A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Femme by Mette Bache
- *Poison Study by Maria V. Synder
- *Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- graphic novels? usually I try to read 2-3 during readathons to keep me from slumping
*#YEARATHON is this coming week as well, and the theme this month is Fantasy & Sci-Fi. Starred books count for this readathon as well.
Are you participating? What are you planning to read?