During the Trees of Reverie Readathon, I will be be hosting some of the reading sprints. All of my sprints will be 45 minutes long, and will be hosted on my twitter account, @bookstacksamber using the hashtag #bookstackssprints.
- Monday, April 6: 9am
- Monday, April 6: 1pm
- Monday, April 6: 4pm
- Friday, April 10: 9pm
- Friday, April 10: 10pm
- Saturday, April 11: 1pm
- Saturday, April 11: 4pm
- Sunday, April 12: 12pm
- Sunday, April 12: 3pm
- Reading sprints are specific times set aside for reading. During reading sprints, participants all read for the time and length specified, and then share updates when the sprint ends.
- It’s not a race. Some people read faster or slower than others and that’s okay! Just read as much as you can, for as long as you can during the sprints.
- Be sure to tag #bookstackssprints and#treesofreveriereadathon so that myself and others participating can see your posts. If you don’t want to update via twitter, feel free to do it on your own blog or in the comments here. Just make sure you link me so I can see your updates!
- Follow me on twitter if you want to be notified before my reading sprints start. I will tweet reminders before each sprint begins.
- I’ll tweet when the sprints end. Post an update with what you read, how many pages, etc. I encourage you to interact with other participants too. It’s a great way to meet new people!
- Even if you’re not participating in the readathon, feel free to join in on my sprints. The more the merrier 🙂
Please let me know if you have any questions!